Reading this title, your obvious reaction should be – what is the need to converting Android and iOS apps to React Native Apps?
Well, there are plenty of examples to support the idea and necessity of converting Android and iOS apps to React Native apps. Still, this example might suit your interest because Mark Zuckerberg is in there.
Some 8 years back in 2012 made a statement that was recorded to showcase as an example in the future for the wrong decision made by him for his company Facebook – the app that does not need any introduction to any person whatsoever.
He stated that – he banked too much upon HTML5 irrespective of Native, which cost him dimes. Soon, he realized his mistake and promised to deliver a better user experience. The team worked upon, and in 2015, the first version of the app using React JaveScript Configuration was released.
At the same time, React Native, as an open-source platform, was introduced.
So, if the owner of such a big company, having millions of end-users, can make a crucial shift, then you can at least think about the fact and try to rationalize the benefits associated with it. Upon learning the associated benefits, you will definitely look for a reliable React Native app development company to fulfill the task for you.
Why choose React Native?
If you have great plans to capitalize on your business, you need to develop a great idea for the mobile app. You may seek help from experienced various Android, iOS, and hybrid mobile app development company but the one solution that will fulfill your need is React Native.
Also Read: App Ideas That Better Work With React Native
If you dream of a mobile app with seamless integration, great functionalities, and a creative UI/UX, ask help from BinaryMetrix. They have phenomenal services related to React Native mobile app development.
Let’s listen to experts of the company explaining the benefits of React Native Apps.
Pros of React Native
- React Native is the latest innovation that reduces the hard work of developing two different coding sets for different OS (operating system).
- The time taken for the app development to workable on both platforms (Android and iOS) is less than earlier.
- Deployment is now much easier as compared to earlier when two separate apps were developed for Android and iOS, resulting in asymmetrical apps and duplication.
- React Native is the game player in the market. The shares are much higher than any other framework. If you look at the numbers in the USA then almost 50 % of the apps in the market have React Native framework.
How to convert an Android/iOS app into React Native app?
Well, the solution is fundamental. You should either follow the whole process since the first day of app deployment or find a reliable android app development company with fine skills in React Native app development.
If you find the task a little cumbersome, reach straight to BinaryMetrix. The company has expert developers who will flamboyant skills in hybrid, Android, React Native and iOS app development.
The conversion process involves a streak of changes and moderations like –
- Creating a balance between UI components
- Adding multiple assets to an RN app
- Execution of custom native modules
- Updating libraries so that the new version is smooth and glitch-free
- Configuration of Maven
- Enabling auto-linking of modules
- Integration of codes
- Final app texting
It is not too late to realize that you must shift your paradigm towards React Native for future mobile apps. But it would be highly suggestible to hire an experienced developer or a company with a great reputation in React Native development industry.